-->

Sunday 24 February 2013

#NLFASHWEEKFILM…

2#NLfashweekfilm 231155#NLfashweekfilm 1NEW LOOK FASHION WEEK3930newlook necklacesfabtoastiphoneglitterblog dog67newlookstudded shoes797487hev & jen91end
Hi again, did you miss me? ;) Sorry I’ve been a bit AWOL the past week or so, I have been so busy with work that I just haven’t had time to sit down & blog. D: The new job is going really well though, literally loving every minute! (‘:

I’m sure that if you went to London Fashion Week, you may have already seen this at New Looks event at LFW on the Friday as I have had may a tweets about it. The script was written by the amazing Amy Watson of Maker Projects & the short film was always supposed to be tongue & cheek, not taking the piss out of fashion bloggers but taking the piss out of some fashion bloggers if you get what I mean, no offence intended, it’s supposed to be a laugh & I think it has turned out really well. It reminds me of Stu’s ‘how to pose like a fashion blogger’ posts (UNE & DUEX) Seriously, go & read them, they are hilarious & SO true (‘: Also, another fab post I think you should all read is ‘sh*t fashion bloggers say’ by Law of That’s So Yesterday, again, everything she says about 'the ‘try hards’ & ‘just be’s’ is SO true whether people want to admit it or not!

Anyway, I had a brilliant day filming with everyone & it was lovely to meet Jen (J Noir) & Monica (The Elgin Avenue) As you can see, I have made a few GIFs from the video so you can kind of get the gist of the film before watching it ;) Also, the people at The Muse TV have do a little feature on a few of my outfits, you can check it out here>link :)
You can follow me on instagram, username: @effiesmakeupboxtwitter // lookbook //asos ff

34 comments:

  1. Awh, the gifs are the cutest, haha! Oh, and i love your background xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE YOU. you are so perfect. i need to photograph you, you are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this, looks like it would've been SO fun to film too! You really are way too cool haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just pissed myself laughing haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! the gifs are awesome x x x

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the video make me chuckle.. not enough bloggers are willing to take the mickey.. loved it :)

    http://lisetteloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to see a new post (I've not been checking back for a week like a crazy fan girl ha) Glad the new jobs going well :)
    The video is so funny, and looks like it would have been so much fun to film! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha!

    It's the last night to enter my giveaway, don't miss out!
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/800-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. i bloody loved that video! you looked wonderful. My favourite part was with you carrying the dog. hahaha

    Glad you're enjoying your new job as well :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely hilarious!
    LOVE it
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww it took AGES to load on my phone but it was worth the wait!! Best blog post I've ever seen!! FairPlay I loved it! Loved every outfit and it oozes charm! Kudos chicken cx

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg this looks like so much fun!! i love it! the gifs are great!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing! You look great, the video is just too perfect.
    xxx
    Nina from little nomad

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY GOD! your amazing, I love love love the gifs, too cool x

    ReplyDelete
  15. haaa I actually love this!!! such a babe! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing. and you are amazing! winner. xx

    The Little's.

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg this is amazing, so cool:) love this blog<3
    http://onestylejunkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i bloody loved that video, absolutly amazing! hahaha

    www.tinytwisst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. you're blogger life it's so cool! i love the blog.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw this last week, such a great video, so funny! You did so well in it too :D you're a natural!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need your wardrobe in my life, loved the video as well

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Click here


    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww thanks sweetie, I bloody love it and I can't understand why someone wouldn't get it . Here's to the 'just be's'. Heather I love that you and Jen took part in this, it's great to see that peeps can have a laugh at these things xxx Mega babes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've followed you on Tumblr for ages and I can't believe I've only just found your blog! So happy that I've found it, it's amazing.
    Ria.x

    www.iamriajane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love this post so much! looks so much fun!! the gifs are awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This vido made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! It's WELL FUNNY!

    You're a natural in front of the camera. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. O god that vid gave me some lolz x

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is most excellent! Had me LOLin throughout :)

    Carmen xX

    www.maidenofwood.com | www.youtube.com/MaidenofWood

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your blod is the best thing since sliced bread!
    http://annieallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/my-winter-saviour.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. How do you make the gifs they are awesome!

    moonlina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete