-->

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Pugs…

PUG NAILS 6PUG NAILS 10PUG NAILS 8PUG NAILS 9
Pug nail stickers>link
So here they are, as requested, the pugs! :) They are so cute. I think I want animals on my nails forever from now on ahahaha!

The lovely ‘janchristie’ has been nice enough to say if you buy any nail stickers from her shop & you write in the comment box ‘effie’ when you go to the checkout, she will try & add some sample stickers to your order! :) Generous? I think so! :)

Right, I need to go & pack. Were off to Bilbao for a couple of days to pick up the mother & brother inlaws so I might be a little quiet on here & twitter until Friday. Let me know what you think of the nails & which design you would most like to see next! :)

25 comments:

  1. MY IDOL!!! haha I am all over this now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, needs to get my mitts on some pronto!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute! I've just ordered some, thanks for posting these! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh they look amazing! I'm off to check out her shop now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pugs are my favourite although I'm not a fan of doggie slobber. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ORDERED : ] Got the pug ones on the way . . . So excited !

    http://bonjourbeaut.blogspot.co.uk

    x .

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are AMAZING!!!!! <3

    blushfulbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute :3
    and I got some samples with me order :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these they are so cute. Have fun in Bilbao x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, these are ridiculous but amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these! Hope you feel as smug as a pug right now haha www.smugpugsunday.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, these are amazing! so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hah, these are awesome.

    http://www.itsgreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. THESE ARE AMAZING
    how have i only just come across your blog!!!!!!! definitely following x

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are amazing!!! love them x

    ReplyDelete
  16. N'aw these are soo cute! How do you get them to stick on? Are they actual stickers? :) xxx

    sweetlittleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These have inspired me so much, thank you!

    http://coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for posting about these, I then bought the beagle ones and just did a review on my new blog citing you. http://squaremarshmallow.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love them!

    ReplyDelete